타운게시판

샌디에고 1:1 비지니스 영어 레슨

운영자 0 1209

TESTIMONIAL :

"I studied English with her a few years ago, and she was big help for me to study Speech 99 course at college. She helped me for essay and final exam, and I got Grade A for the course. Because she has a very wonderful and kind personality, we became good friends. She is one of the most wonderful persons that I've met in my life." - Ji Young 

"When I met Anna, I desperately wanted to improve my English skills because I needed to speak English every day on my job. I was discouraged when my coworkers and clients didn’t understand what I said and was very embarrassed when I had to spell the words to make them understand. Anna suggested me different types of program to improve my pronunciation. It worked great! I learned how to move muscles around and inside of my mouth and understood what movement could make the right sound. After several sessions with Anna, I made rapid progress and stopped to spell the words to native speakers. Now I am more confident when I speak in English. Thank you, Anna!"- Soyoung

상세정보 :

http://abcspro.vbatech.com/

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목