Buy used:
Used: Very Good | Details
Sold by EnviroCycle
Condition: Used: Very Good
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

LG PF1000UW Ultra Short Throw Smart Home Theater Projector with Smart TV Built-In

4.2 4.2 out of 5 stars 118 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Brand LG
Special Feature Built-In Speaker, Ultra Short Throw, Short Throw
Connectivity Technology USB, HDMI
Display resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)

About this item

• Projection Method: Front
  • Throw Type: Ultra Short Throw
  • Maximum Diagonal Image Size: 100"
  • Number of Lamps: 1
  • Lamp Type: LED
2 for $7 Red Baron Pizza
Get ready for March Madness Find a Fresh store

Compare with similar items

This Item
LG PF1000UW Ultra Short Throw Smart Home Theater Projector with Smart TV Built-In
Recommendations
SAMSUNG 120" The Premiere Ultra Short Throw 4K UHD Smart Single Laser Projector for Home Theater, HDR, 2.2Ch Surround Sound System w/ Alexa Built-In (SP-LSP7TFAXZA, Latest Model)
dummy
Epson EpiqVision Ultra Short Throw LS300 3LCD Smart Laser Projector, 3600 Lumens Color & White Brightness, HDR, Android TV, Yamaha Speakers, Bluetooth, Sports, Gaming, Movies - White (Renewed)
dummy
[Electric Focus]Mini Projector with 5G WiFi and Bluetooth 5.2,YABER 18000 Lumen 1080P Outdoor Projector Support ±40° Keystone Correction,Portable Projector for Phone/ TV Stick/Laptop/PS5
dummy
NEBULA by Anker Capsule 3 Laser 1080p, Mini Smart TV Projector with wifi and bluetooth, Outdoor Portable Projector, Dolby Digital, Laser Projector, Autofocus, 120-Inch Picture, 2.5H Built-in Battery
dummy
[Auto Focus/Keystone] 4K Projector with WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2, FHD Native 1080P WiMiUS P64 Outdoor Movie Proyector, 50% Zoom, Home Projector Compatible with iOS/Android/HDMI/TV Stick
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$999.99$2,997.99-21% $1,099.99
List Price:$1,399.99
-20% $129.99
List:$163.49
-8% $739.99
List:$799.99
$299.99
Delivery
Get it Apr 8 - 16
Get it as soon as Wednesday, Apr 3
Customer Ratings
Value for money
Picture quality
Brightness
Remote Control
Auto focus
Sold By
EnviroCycle
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
Abone Shop
AnkerDirect
Mitop
hardware interface
usb, bluetooth
hdmi
hdmi, usb
hdmi, usb2.0, usb2.0, headphone
usb
bluetooth, hdmi, usb2.0, 3 5 mm audio
display resolution
1920 x 1080
3,840 x 2,160
1920 x 1080
1080P
1920x1080
1980 x 1080
brightness
1000 lumen
native resolution
FHD (1920 x 1080)
3840 x 2160
1920 x 1080
1920 x 1080
1920 x 1080
1920 x 1080
image contrast ratio
1000:1
20000:1
20000:1
max throw distance
0 feet
11.1 feet
16 feet
3.18 meters
16 feet

Product guides and documents

Product information

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]

Feedback

LG

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Looking for specific info?

Product Description

The LG ultra short throw projector delivers vivid imagery within an exceptionally short distance of the projection surface. Set it just 5 inches away to get 60 inches of bright, vivid picture Full HD picture, or go farther to get images up to 100 inches. And now experience LG Smart TV with the included Magic Remote. Other features include Bluetooth sound out, up to 1000 lumens, 30,000 hours of lamp life and USB connectivity.

Customer reviews

4.2 out of 5 stars
4.2 out of 5
118 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the image quality, quality and ease of use of the video projector. For example, they mention it's a great gaming projector, it'll stream movies from Netflix and that it'd be easy to set up. Some appreciate the size. That said, opinions are mixed on performance, noise, and brightness.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

34 customers mention28 positive6 negative

Customers like the image quality of the video projector. They say the picture is clear, super clear, and more than watchable. Some appreciate the sleek design.

"...6. Picture quality is very crisp and amazing.I loved it.7. WebOs 3.0 has enough app options to watch movies e.g. netflix, vudu etc...." Read more

"...the carry case you can buy separately, all make for a perfect blend of good quality image and portability...." Read more

"...The image looks good though the colors could be a little more saturated. It isn't too bad and for a projector for this price it's quite good." Read more

"...Design : 5 out of 5 (Nice sleek design, light weight. portable.)Sound: 4 out of 5 (Really good sound. You don't need external speakers.)..." Read more

23 customers mention23 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the quality of the video projector. They mention it's an excellent, great product, and an awesome device. Some say that it'll be the best short-throw projector made. Overall, customers are happy with their purchase and recommend it to others.

"Excellent little projector. I project it straight onto my light gray wall without a screen and I have to say it looks phenomenal...." Read more

"...I haven't thought about it.But overall, it is a very good projector...." Read more

"Its a high quality projector and it delivers what it claims.It don't make lot of noise and don't heat up at all...." Read more

"...Great gaming projector too." Read more

13 customers mention13 positive0 negative

Customers find the video projector easy to use. They mention it's convenient to setup, with no fuss and simple plug and play. The remote control is great, making navigation easy. Some say that it gets connected easily with their Bose Acoustimass V series.

"...3.Bluetooth connectivity is great. It gets connected easily with my Bose Acoustimass V series (attached to Onkyo receiver using bluetooth) and..." Read more

"...It connects to my WiFi effortlessly and allows me to stream movies from Netflix, Amazon, YouTube and some other video providers...." Read more

"Right out the box everything looks great easy to set up but the image was not that good it was blurry no matter what I do or adjust did a reset and..." Read more

"...As for picture quality and ease of use...on point and my kids can navigate between the cable tv,blu ray, and Netflix without me having to go down..." Read more

9 customers mention9 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the connectivity of the video projector. They mention that the Netflix option is nice, the Smart TV features are great, and the Bluetooth connectivity is great. They say that it connects effortlessly to Bluetooth speakers and even pairs well with headphones. Customers also love the built-in interface and the app options that allow them to watch movies.

"...I loved it.7. WebOs 3.0 has enough app options to watch movies e.g. netflix, vudu etc...." Read more

"...It does work well with JBL bluetooth speakers and even paired well with my headphones...." Read more

"...It connects to my WiFi effortlessly and allows me to stream movies from Netflix, Amazon, YouTube and some other video providers...." Read more

"...It just needs to be brighter. The built in interface is also pretty cool with its motion pointing remote...." Read more

8 customers mention8 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the size of the video projector. They mention that it is portable and has a very large, adjustable screen. Some say that it has so much potential for a small device. Overall, most are happy with the product's size and portability.

"...8. Magic remote is great which makes navigation easy. It feels like a huge laptop screen and you have a wireless optical mouse in your palm...." Read more

"...The size, the weight, the carry case you can buy separately, all make for a perfect blend of good quality image and portability...." Read more

"...ultra short throw, and this one does a ridiculously good job, projects a huge screen just a couple of feet from the screen/wall...." Read more

"...enough for my use, I will say it has a good picture though and loved how small it is...." Read more

12 customers mention8 positive4 negative

Customers are mixed about the performance of the video projector. Some mention that it works very well, performs better than expected, and has a simple plug-and-play setup. The air remote works as expected, has great performance at a short distance, and pairs well with JBL bluetooth speakers. However, others say that it arrived defective and did not work at all.

"...Had this since Christmas and it works well. It does require the projector to be quite close to the screen. 15 - 20 inches...." Read more

"I loved this projector when I received it. Unfortunately, It stopped working very next day of use. I was told to send it to LG for a repair...." Read more

"...The only nit pick I have is the very slow interface for webOS. The apps work fine, but the setting menu ETC are a throw back in technology...." Read more

"so far its performing better than expected...." Read more

9 customers mention5 positive4 negative

Customers are mixed about the noise of the video projector. Some mention that the built-in speakers are ok, but the fan makes it hard to listen without the help of external speakers. That said, some say the fan noise is too loud, the built in speakers are not very loud, and they don't sound very good, even at full volume.

"...Sound: 4 out of 5 (Really good sound. You don't need external speakers.)..." Read more

"...It kind of sound like your cell phone, so to better the sound I just use my Bose Soundlink mini connected via Blutooth...." Read more

"...It don't make lot of noise and don't heat up at all. Click of a bottom will turn the projector and the sound system connect via bluetooth on...." Read more

"...The speakers are ok but the fan makes it hard to listen without the help of external speakers...." Read more

7 customers mention3 positive4 negative

Customers are mixed about the brightness of the video projector. Some mention that it's perfect for a dark room and gets amazing in a dimly lit room, while others say that it struggles in daylight.

"...It just needs to be brighter. The built in interface is also pretty cool with its motion pointing remote...." Read more

"...5. Most important, brightness is perfect for dark room and fair with little ambient light...." Read more

"...The main complaints are already well-documented. It isn't the brightest projector but even during the day it's easily watchable...." Read more

"...The brightness of the image is good during day and it is excellent at night...." Read more

Great product, almost perfect projector
5 Stars
Great product, almost perfect projector
I really loved this projector. This is my first projector and I am completely happy with it so far.1. It's ultra short throw serves the purpose for use in medium sized room. Ultra short throw gives a huge screen just few inches away from wall.2. Very portable. It is light weight and small size, so you can change it's location from your living room to bed room or wherever needed.3.Bluetooth connectivity is great. It gets connected easily with my Bose Acoustimass V series (attached to Onkyo receiver using bluetooth) and powerbeats bluetooth earphones. So only wire comes out of projector is power cord.. that's it.4. I hooked up my amazon firestick and chromecast. it works perfectly with both devices.5. Most important, brightness is perfect for dark room and fair with little ambient light. I have read many reviews saying that brightness is so bad with ambient light but I feel it is good with ambient light too. But yes, Lumens can be improved to use it with ambient light and then I can say it is best projector.6. Picture quality is very crisp and amazing.I loved it.7. WebOs 3.0 has enough app options to watch movies e.g. netflix, vudu etc. It's web browser is great, so you can enjoy the websites which does not have apps on webos. Unfortunately I did not find youtube app but if you use chromecast of amazon firestick then you don't need anything else.8. Magic remote is great which makes navigation easy. It feels like a huge laptop screen and you have a wireless optical mouse in your palm.Generally I do not write such big and descriptive reviews but I loved this projector and wanted to describe as much as I can.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2017
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, almost perfect projector
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2017
I really loved this projector. This is my first projector and I am completely happy with it so far.

1. It's ultra short throw serves the purpose for use in medium sized room. Ultra short throw gives a huge screen just few inches away from wall.
2. Very portable. It is light weight and small size, so you can change it's location from your living room to bed room or wherever needed.
3.Bluetooth connectivity is great. It gets connected easily with my Bose Acoustimass V series (attached to Onkyo receiver using bluetooth) and powerbeats bluetooth earphones. So only wire comes out of projector is power cord.. that's it.
4. I hooked up my amazon firestick and chromecast. it works perfectly with both devices.
5. Most important, brightness is perfect for dark room and fair with little ambient light. I have read many reviews saying that brightness is so bad with ambient light but I feel it is good with ambient light too. But yes, Lumens can be improved to use it with ambient light and then I can say it is best projector.
6. Picture quality is very crisp and amazing.I loved it.
7. WebOs 3.0 has enough app options to watch movies e.g. netflix, vudu etc. It's web browser is great, so you can enjoy the websites which does not have apps on webos. Unfortunately I did not find youtube app but if you use chromecast of amazon firestick then you don't need anything else.
8. Magic remote is great which makes navigation easy. It feels like a huge laptop screen and you have a wireless optical mouse in your palm.

Generally I do not write such big and descriptive reviews but I loved this projector and wanted to describe as much as I can.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
97 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2018
7 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2018
4 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Amazon Customer
5.0 out of 5 stars Pictures are super clear and i totally feel like i have my ...
Reviewed in Canada on May 8, 2018