타운게시판

craigslist에 올라온 구인구직 글인데, 이거 뭔가요?

궁금 1 5439
아래는 원문입니다. 이거 뭔가요? 집에 청소하고 밥해주고 뭐그런일 같은데, 이게 왜 일주일에 400불이나 준다는거죠?-_- 이거 찌라시 글인가요? 궁금해서 글 올려봅니다. 아시는분? ㅎㅎ I am the general manager of BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED ,I am Mrs.Terry Toms happily married to a lovely Husband.We have four kid,I am relocating back to USA from India ,To settle down and take care of the new branch office the company is setting-up here in the state,And my Husband would be setting-up a new restaurant also.As we would be new to the environment we would need a Housekeeper,Cleaner and Chef to start work upon our arrival.We need you to be able to work hard and get back with quick response always.,We need a reliable,trustworthy,Loyal and honest person.The pay is $400 per week for 2 hours of work a day from Monday and Friday.If you think you can handle this clean-up perfectly and all the details as explained, kindly get back to me with the following information: We require to issue out the payment to you. Full Name (As Should Appear on Payment)................... Physical Address................ City.................. State.................. Zip/Postal code................. Home phone............... Cell phone................ Email............. Occupation................ Age............ Gender..............
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
1 Comments
Scam 2010.09.26  
제 생각엔 사기일 가능성이 아주,매우,다분히 있습니다. 사람을 구하는데, 인터뷰도 없이 정보를 원한다는게.... 구인광고뿐 아니라, 문건을 팔때도 이런 사기꾼들 많이 있습니다. 조심하세요...
제목