비지니스 코너

JtoU Science 11월, New Group 모집: 3 ~ 6 학년 레벨 편성 (월 ~ 금)

예우 0 6663 0 0

JtoU Science and Technology 

:Theory (이론) and Experiment (실험)

: For Young Scientists (3rd ~ 8th G)

<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

<?xml:namespace prefix = st2 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas:contacts" />Copyright © 2009 by Su K. Park.  All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the copyright owner.

******** Curriculum (Year-Round) *********

Course I. (16 weeks = 4 months)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Examples: Math Skills for Science / Energy and Force /Magnet and Metal / Electricity and Light Bulb/ Gas Pressure / Blood and Heart /Animal Senses I. /The Solar System

Course II. (16 weeks = 4 months)

Examples: To Measure Magnetism /Rocks /Water / Lava Lamp /The Secret of Markers / Traffic Light / Gravity into Kinetic Energy /Electric Car and Solar Energy /The Microscope / Insects I

Course III. (16 weeks = 4 months)

Examples: Concentration /What is Technology? / Water, Oil, and Air / Alka Rocket / The Periscope / Electricity /The Life / Animal Senses II /Biology and Ethics / The Universe /The Origin of Life

연락처 (문의)

Su Park

JtoU Creation
Book & Science

www.jtoucreation.com
jtou.creation@gmail.com

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목