타운게시판

샌디에고에 딱 한대 있는 Matte White BMW e92 335i 팝니다.

Matte 0 1563

안녕하세요. 저의 소중한 차... 샌디에고에서 유일하게! 딱 한대 있는 무광 하얀색 BMW 335i입니다. 개인판매합니다.
사진수에 제한이 있는 관계로 이메일 주시면 많은 사진 보내드리겠습니다. 
자세한 이야기는 밑에 기재되어있습니다.

I am looking to sell my Clean title 07 e92 MATTE White 335I CPO(BMW certified pre-owned Extended warranty). This vehicle is one of a kind and will truly take the right type of person to own. The mileage currently sits at 83XXX. It has the full option (premium, sport, and comfort packages) with the extended beige interior. I purchased the vehicle from the previous owner 24k miles ago, it was all original and stock.

I replaced all… Twin turbochargers(6month ago), Injectors(8month ago), Spark plugs(10month ago), Coil(2month ago), Transmission(10 month ago), and Battery with cable(10month ago) under CPO warranty expect injectors. BMW of San Diego charged me $2400 for injectors because all most of N54 335i has major issues (Misfiring, Turbo rattle=loss power, High Pressure Fuel Pump).

You don’t have to worry about that major issues. This all major parts are new now and maintained with BMW of San Diego. I’m guaranty that this 335i is better maintained than any other 07, 08, or 09 335i. Let’s think simple, If you looking for that 335i without warranty, it cost will be more than $10,000 for fix that major issues later. So If you looking for 07, 08, or 09 335i, you better consider that problems too. I have since customized it from top to bottom. Original window sticker comes with the vehicle which was just under $54k. This vehicle has been modified and all stock parts will also be included. If you want to stock condition, I can turn it back to stock for new owner.

Modifications. It produces 360~370HP.
- Matte White (Origin color is Alpine White. There is only one matte white 335i in San Diego. And easily peel off)
- JB4 map5 (enable to turn it on or off using steering wheel when you need to get service on BMW.)
- EBC yellowstuff brake pad (Super much better than oem brake pad. It deigned for track.)
- BMS Dual Cone Intake
- Modified oem exhaust (Looks oem, but diff!! it doesn’t avoid warranty.)  
- BMW performance front lip
- Matte Black oem rim with Michelin PS
- Matte Black front grill
- LUX H8 angel eyes.
- Very blight Led plate light
- Full Led Interior lights.

Stock Intake box /angel eye/one extra rear oem rim with tire/lights will be included with sale. When you need to get BMW service, just put it oem intake box back and turn off the JB4. Then you are free to get service.

Asking price: $21,000

I might be able to help you can get a financing (AUTO LOAN) even though you guys doesn’t have a social number.

No low ballers please!! Serious buyers only.No dealer please. All it will take is for someone to take one ride with me to see how truly amazing this vehicle performance. Please PM me if you would like any additional Pictures or questions about the car. here is my e-mail address: sonixn54@gmail.com

Factory Add-on Options:
Sport Package,
- Sport steering wheel with paddle shift
- Sport seats with adjustable side support
- Bigger brake system
- Sport suspension
- Shift indicator lights(so cool)
- performance front lip
- Park distance sensors
- Cold weather package (3 steps Heat seats

Premium Package and Comfort package (garage opener, compass, auto-dimming mirrors and rearview mirror, lumbar support, Bluetooth system)
- Navigation system(with highway traffic status)
- I-drive (you can check car status (engine oil , tire pressure, and etc…. and setting) on the screen)
- Comfort Access keyless entry (Rare option and super recommend)
- Logic7 premium sound system
- Comfort Access keyless entry (Rare option and super recommend)
- Moonroof and Rainsensor
- Xenon headlights
- Adaptive headlights
- Automatic climate control
- Dynamic cruise
- iPod and USB input
- Ambient Lighting
- Door handle LED accent lights (super cool)
- Power folding mirrors

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목