타운게시판

여름동안 아이들 튜터링필요하신분?

-oy 0 1323

저희 아이들을 가르쳐주고있는 선생님이 줌으로 튜터링을 해주신다고해요

혹시라도 관심있으신분은 선생님께 연락 드려보세요

Here are some basic program highlights:

● 3 programs - Literacy Development, Socratic Seminar, and Mindfulness/Meditation

● 5-week programs that meet 1 x a week for 30 minutes online.

● Personalized, small groups. (no more than 5 students at a time)

● Weekly, easy-to-do enrichment activity to accompany the lesson AND engage the entire family!

● My new program offers kiddos the opportunity to stay engaged in learning during their break - ​and

to have fun doing it!

● Each child earns a Certificate of Completion for their hard work.

● BONUS: option to log on 10 minutes early for surprise wellness challenges, jokes, & trivia.

As an exclusive offer and way of saying thanks, I would LOVE to extend you my “friends & family” discount to participate - just $110.00 total (or 2 payments of $55) per class. It will be so fun to learn and laugh with kids again! And, most importantly, give YOU a much-needed break for a few minutes each week!

Would you be willing to consider this opportunity for your kids OR sharing it with 2-3 friends who might be interested? Thank you in advance for helping me spread the word, can’t wait to hear back from you! Please let me know by June 14th if I can reserve a space for you as I expect spots to go fast. Programs begin the week of June 15th and continue throughout the summer.

Lastly, if your child has a neighbor or classmate that may be interested, feel free to extend this offer to them as well. Groups are always more fun with friends! I am always available for individual tutoring as well.

Have an awesome rest of your day!

Susan Turner

sturner92128@gmail.com

P.s. Below is a little more information on how the 3 different programs will run. I’d love to chat about it if you have questions so let me know!

PROGRAM BACKGROUND - 3 Programs to choose from

Reading Comprehension​ - I’ll read aloud classic picture and chapter books to promote reading comprehension, listening skills, and vocabulary. Using online library services students will see the text and illustrations on their screen. Stories are a lovely way for children to learn about the world, different cultures, and themselves. Themes will include but are not limited to family, friendships, courage, and problem-solving.

Socratic Seminar​ - In the classic style of the ​Socratic Seminar​, we will think about and discuss open-ended questions that encourage meaningful discussions. With no right and wrong answers, kids can develop problem-solving strategies, critical thinking skills, and learn how to communicate their ideas clearly. Examples are: What is the meaning of art?. Why is music important? Why does kindness matter?

Mindfulness/Meditation​ - Science has proven that the ability to self regulate the nervous system can greatly improve overall health. I have some really fun ways to teach the hardest of all skills: slowing down and smelling the roses. I use visualization, breathing techniques and progressive muscle relaxation to help. We will get a bit of exercise and chat for a while too. This is a nice way for kids to get to know others and provide a weekly fun activity.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목