타운게시판

Looking for Korean School Class for 5 years old

a 2 2050
I'm looking for a Korean School where it'll accept 5 years old kids.
Please let me know name of the school and phone number
Thank you!

Oh!  Thank you so, so much for your information (god bless you! =).  I used to send my 8 year old to one of the Korean school, but it didn't have a program for a 5 year old.  So, I always had to find elsewhere to spend time for my second child.  It would be very nice if they accept a 5 year old kid, so I can send them to the school at the same time.  Hmmm, I guess most schools start again for 2nd term this Saturday.  Dear other moms, if you know your Korean school shedule that has five year old program, please let me know. 

Many thanks!!!     
-a desparate mom with 2 kids =)
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
2 Comments
parent too 2008.01.11  
Well, the one advertising on the right of this page (Han Sarang 858-337-7774)says they offer toddler thru SAT classes. I know a 4 years old that attended Hanbit Korean School (858-874-2412) last semester. I can't speak for other schools, but, again, cannot think of any Korean school that would not offer classes for Kindergartners.
another parent 2008.01.11  
I can't think of any Korean school that won't take 5 years old. I'd try the one one the advertising banner to the right ( it shows a phone number of 858-337-7774). If Convoy area is more convenient for you I heard good things about Korean schools of Hanbit Church, Calvary Church, and  San Diego Hanguk Hakyo. Their phone numbers should be listed in the business directory of this site on the upper right hand corner of this page. Or, a good heart might post it here for you.^^ Good luck!
제목