타운게시판

전자 제품 판매에 조심

brian lee 0 4902

오디오와 speaker를 판매한다고 해서 speaker 크기와 사양을 알려고

검색하다가 길거리 사기꾼 판매이야기가 나옴,  

GAS station 같은데서 "새거 1000불인데 200불에 판매" . 

여기에도 같은 얘기 , 지금 삭제되었음.

다들 조심, 아래 지문 :

I live in British Columbia Vancouver, Canada, 2 guys came up to me and asked me if i wanted to buy these Theatre Research TR-1110 speakers retailed at over a thousand dollars, they were driving a red van, but when i hooked them up, they sounded really good, i'm not even sure if they're fake or real i don't know, what can i do with these speakers i ended up paying $100 canadian.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Edit Post

I bought Theater Research TR 8200 home theater from a guy in 7-11 parking lot. I thought he was a real doof. I guess I am the doof. Still it looks like decent quality stuff

Speaker Guy
Edit Post

Hey for all you idiots out there who think this is a scam your WRONG... People who say these things are only worth $50 well did you ever think how much your JBL system might cost to make. Probably the same if not pennies more. So before you knock the hustle get a goddamn clue.

John Smith
Edit Post

I bought a set of the speakers the same way and they sound pretty good for only a few hundred bucks... I hooked them up with my mixer and tv, getting better sound than I had produced with sony speakers. If it is infact a scam, at least I got something good out of it.

Anonymous
Edit Post

Had the TR-1400 from 2 guys in a van. Only paid $260CDN for the pair. I checked out their site http://www.trtheaterresearch.com and seems ok though. Did anyone tried testing and finding out their sound quality?

Anonymous
Edit Post

Same story but I only had a $100 on me. They had a damn good story, whats the deal with these things. TR-1110. They don't look too bad, havne't hooked it up yet.

Anonymous
Edit Post

I just got hooked on the same deal, but for TR-5210 subwoofer/home theatre style speakers. I have not tried them yet so hopefully they work. This was in Victoria, BC - also a large SUV with two guys.

Jesus Garcia
Edit Post

Found in El Paso texas. Paid 200 for a home theatre system. Huge subwoofer. 850 watts? Sounds good for now.

anthony
Edit Post

Yes I found a pair in Boston, MA... selling out of a truck... havent hooked them up yet, they look nice and are very solid...

Jessica From Tampa, Florida
Edit Post

I was in the car with my brother today when a guy in a white van asked "hey guys whats up you guys wanna buy some speakers, I'm hooking them up at a bar for a game tonight and I wanna sell them to you real cheap." So me and my brother went to the van he had 10 of these "home audio series" speakers. He said look they retail 1,000 a piece i'm selling you them 200.00 a pair. SO i was like no way, and i bought just one. What a big f*cking scam. These people are out there no matter where you go. Another scam is the guys who are out in the parking lot trying to sell you parfume thats straight from dillards. bs. Its watered down oil.These people are out there peeps

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목