타운게시판

Credentialed teacher of 14 years available for tutoring

English Tutor 0 1898
I have been a credentialed teacher in the state of California for the past 14 years, with a master's degree in education, curriculum and instruction. I have taught elementary school, middle school, and magnet school. I have also taught graduate school for teachers. If you need a tutor in any subject or if you need help with writing papers, projects, college essays, or personal statements, please contact me at heejinteacher@gmail.com. Parents, if you need help with anything school-related for your kids, I am an experienced classroom teacher and mentor teacher who would be more than happy to assist you. I can not read or write Korean, but I can speak some Korean. My hourly rate is $50 for 1 on 1. (Groups of two students at $30 an hour each) I am currently taking adult students who want to study English (speaking and/or writing) in the mornings to communicate better at your child's school. I am a mother of 2 as well. If you can travel to me, the adult rates are $35 an hour. heejinteacher@gmail.com Valid California Teaching Credentials and letters from school principal/administrators provided upon first meeting.
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목