타운게시판

AFFORDABLE PRIVATE TUTORING- SPANISH/ENGLISH (TEFL)

English/Spanish 0 1981
Anna Kim, B.A. Language Linguistics, Spanish Rate: $25/hour Email: Annakim.612@gmail.com Phone: (858) 805-5116 I am a Korean-American female bilingual in English and Spanish with experience in tutoring individuals of all ages and any skill level in both languages (and possess basic/intermediate communication skills in Korean). I have been studying Spanish for about eleven years and have participated in an exchange program in Argentina as well as studied, worked and interned abroad in Spain. I am recent graduate from the University of California, San Diego where I studied the structure and fundamentals of both English and Spanish. My specialization lies in pronunciation, grammar and fluidity for foreign language learns of said languages. I am able to assist in the improvement of vocabulary, writing, reading, comprehension, pronunciation and conversation skills. Contact me if you are looking for a language tutor who is friendly, outgoing and very committed to help her students improve and succeed! I am able to meet at a location that is most convenient for you. Please feel free to contact me directly via email or phone.
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목