타운게시판

*RENT $400*UTC*UCSD*LA JOLLA *CALL FAST FAST FAST!!!~

Rent 0 2139

ffe5d2de_53801_622200890451AM767.jpg

Looking for a Female Roommate who can live in the living room.

We have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathroom. One Korean Female (International student) and I (Korean-American Male) live in the other room. and the big living room is open for rent.

In the living room it has curtain to give your privacy. The living room area has a door to the balcony so you can go outside.

You may use bed and furniture/desk if you wish. You may use all the kitchen items as well.

The condo is very quiet and very safe. Really Safe. Of course the condo has a exercise gyms and swimming pools, volleyball court and so much more.

It is very close to U.C.S.D. school and UTC and have a Bus Stop right in front of our house to U.C.S.D or to city.

Very close to Ralph and Vons, CVS and many Banks and Restaurants that YOU CAN WALK there.

The Condo is located in the corner of Nobel Dr. and Lebon Dr.

The condo is called Villa Vicenza  

We are looking for a Female because she(you) will have to share the bathroom with the Female Student Roommate.

And I myself work all day so will be gone from usually day time till night.

If you are interested you may move in in November 1st. (if you need a place to stay faster then maybe it can be done)

I can speak Korean and English. So Please e-mail in Korean or English, whatever is comfortable for you to write in.

E-mail me at -> johncyue@yahoo.com OR call us at  858-531-0723 (Korean speaker) or 858-210-0499 or text us if we are not picking up.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목