Justin Simon
• Native speaker, Caucasian, born in San Diego
• Tutoring experience with students of all ages
• Work with international students in the classroom at UCSD Extension
• Tutored in private elementary school
• TEFL certificate
• TOEFL preparation
• business English, conversational/social English, academic/university English

I am looking for students who would like a tutor for private English lessons to improve their language skills.
I have many years of tutoring experience and have worked with students of all ages and skill levels. This includes children from five year old to adults, 50 year and older.
I have worked with mostly Korean students, but I have experience with all different cultures.

I am a native speaker from San Diego and I have a professional certificate for TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) from UCSD.
I specialize in teaching writing, reading, pronunciation, speaking, listening, and TOEFL preparation.

I also have a degree in Spanish.
I worked as a manager for more than six years so I can help you with business English as well.

I am very patient and can work with a schedule that is best for you. I enjoy speaking with others.
I have great conversation skills and I create a comfortable, productive learning environment.

I charge $25 an hour and can meet you where ever is a convenient location for you.
Also, since I was born and raised in San Diego, I can offer a lot of information about the city, as well as introduce you to American culture.

I look forward to helping you achieve your goals with the English language.
You will be very pleased with our results.

샌디에고 출신 미국인 (백인/ 남자)이며 UCSD에서 TEFL 자격증을 취득하였습니다.
한국 학생들을 많이 가르쳤으며 연령대 또한 다양하게 가르친 경험이 있습니다.
토플, business English, conversation class 등 많은 분야를 가르쳤으며 학생의 필요에 따라 수업을 맞춰서 계획할 수 있습니다.
학생들이 공부할 수 있는 편안하고 생산적인 분위기를 만들어주며, 대화를 편하게 이끌어 나갈 수 있습니다.
샌디에고에서 태어나서 자랐기 때문에 이 도시에 대해서 많은 정보와 도움을 제공해줄 수 있고 미국 문화에 익숙해지도록 도와드릴 수 있습니다.
장소는 학생들이 편안 곳으로 할 수 있으며 수업을 하기 전에 먼저 연락을 주시면 만나서 수업의 방향에 대해서 먼저 이야기를 나눠볼 수 있습니다.
아래에 적힌 번호로 연락을 주시면 꼭 바로 답장을 드리겠습니다.

Justin Simon
Cell phone: 619 992 6354
Email: justinsimon01@gmail.com
한국말로 약속을 잡으시는 것이 더 편하거나 물어볼 사항이 있다면
윤성혜: ccome213@hotmail.com으로 연락을 주세요. 지금 현재 이 분의 tutor를 받고 있는 학생입니다.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목