타운게시판

About CIBU

CIBU Student 0 1835

About CIBU

My name is Tracy Nguyen and I am from Vietnam. Couple of years ago, I was an exchange students from National Chin-yi University of Technology in Taichung, Taiwan. As the two universities partnered, I had a chance to come to CIBU for 2 quarters as an exchange student. Loving San Diego and enjoying they study at CIBU so much, I decided to go back to complete my Master degree one year later. For me, CIBU is not just a university for me to pursue higher education but this is truly a small second family.

Studying at CIBU brought me great experiences. The program at CIBU was exactly what I needed-challenging but not overwhelming-and flexible enough to balance my time. I’ve had a lot more peer interaction with other international students in a small-sized but focused classrooms. There are very broad experiences within the cultures that students have had. CIBU is a pretty diverse place. Moreover, CIBU’s professors are really knowledgeable, helpful and they reach out to me. They all know me by name.  CIBU’s professors have the hands-on experience to help students address practical organization problems or situations. CIBU’s staff has always been readily available to answer questions or give me direction when it came to the requirements necessary to obtain my degree.  I can honestly say that I enjoy going to school and that I love CIBU’s professors, staff and classmates.

Ultimately, CIBU gave me the ability to achieve my personal goals. The encouragement, education and perspectives of the professors have been invaluable to me. Completing my degree gave me the confidence to start my career in management. The education I received here enabled me to grow as an individual in both my work life and personal life.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목