타운게시판

2013 BMW 328xDrive Lease Transfer

SK 0 1773

안녕하세요,

큰 차가 필요한 관계로 현재 잘 타고 있는 2013년식 BMW 328xDrive lease transfer 하실분 찾습니다. 현재 타고 있는 차는 MSRP 가 $43025 차 이고 일년에 15,000 마일 타실수 있습니다. 색은 Mineral White (진주 white) 색이고 interior 는 black with Dark Walnut Trim 으로 되어있어서 굉장히 고급스럽습니다. 옵션도 상시 사륜구동, 열시트, 파워시트, 선루프, Enhanced Bluetooth Audio with streaming and USB, SOS 시스템이 장착돼어있어서 위급상황에 BMW ROADSIDE Assistance 무료로 받으실수 있습니다. Auto-dimming mirror, power folding mirror, ambiance light, garage key memory, rear-seat fold down (for ski/cargo) 등등이 장착돼어있습니다. 자세한 옵션 을 원하시면 Window Sticker 보내드리겠습니다.

4기통 엔진으로 22 City 33 Hwy 연비라서 부담없이 타실수있습니다. 상시 사륜구동으로 off road나 눈길 또는 미끄러운길에 끄떡없이 달리실수있습니다. 사진이 더 필요 하시면 전화/카카오톡/이메일로 문의드리면 더 보내드리도록 하겠습니다.

월 페이먼트는 $365.77 + tax 이고 샌디에고/오렌지카운티 California 세금 (8%) 합치면 395 불 정도 입니다.  차 계약시 $2800.00 security deposit 이 BMW Financial Service에 있는데 리스 끝날때 전액 돌려받으실수있습니다.  

리스 만기는 7/16/2016 이고 매달 16 일날 페이먼트 마갑일입니다. 현재 차에는 14,000 mile 탓고 contract miles is 15,000 miles a year 입니다 ->토탈 45,000 마일 계약된 마일로 차를 타실수 있습니다.

리스 도중에는 차에 돈 들어가실일 전혀 없습니다. Covered warranty during the lease term includes: oil changes, brake pad, wiper blades, tai light, all SERVICES are FREE throughout the lease terms. 또한 ROADSIDE assistance is all covered throughout the lease terms.

Hello!

I am currently moving out-of-state and looking for someone who can take over my lease in BMW 3 series with xDrive (328xDrive).

The MSRP of the car is $43025 with many options (all-wheel drive, heated seats, sunroof, enhanced Bluetooth with SOS and USB audistreaming bluetooth, rear-seat fold down (for ski/cargo), auto-dimming mirror, power seat, garage opener, power side mirror fold and much more!)

It has mineral white (pearl white) exterior with black dark interior with luxurious Dark-Walnut trim interior.  

The monthly payment is $365.77 and there is $2800.00 security deposit that is fully refundable at the end of the lease term.

The lease maturity date is July 19th, 2016 and there are 14,000 miles on the car. The contract miles is 15,000 miles a year and you can drive the car up to 45,000 miles through out the lease.

There is covered warranty during the lease term including oil changes, brake pad, wiper blades, tai light, all SERVICES are FREE throughout the lease terms. In addition, ROADSIDE assistance is all covered throughout the lease terms. All you as a customer is responsible for is remaining payments!

You must have decent credit (+680 with income or autoloan history) to take over the lease. Please do not inquire if your credit is not there just wanting to take over the payments.

Please inquire seanjinu@hotmail.com or kakaotalk ID: seanjinu

I speak both Korean and English fluently. Contact me whichever that convenient.

Please serious buyers only!!

자세한 옵션 을 원하시면 Window Sticker 보내드리겠습니다. 4기통 엔진으로 22 City 33 Hwy 연비라서 부담없이 타실수있습니다. 상시 사륜구동으로 off road나 눈길 또는 미끄러운길에 끄떡없이 달리실수있습니다. 사진이 더 필요 하시면 이메일로 문의드리면 더 보내드리도록 하겠습니다. 감사합니다
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목