타운게시판

Need a female model

PHOTO 0 1805
I need a female model (18 - 30, preferably Asian) for an outdoor and indoor photo session to build my portfolio.
The outdoor photo will be in a private backyard and will be working with natural light with minimal use of camera flash. (30 - 45 mins)
The indoor will be boudoir photo, also with mostly natural lighting with minimal flash. 1 session on a sofa and 1 session on a bed. (~1 - 1 1/2 hours)
Total of 3 sessions (outdoor, sofa, bed) will be about 2 to 3 hours total.
I'll provide light snack and beverage.
I'll also provide 15 RAW (5 each from 3 sessions) for you so you are also getting a free photo shoot!

I'm a beginner photographer and have some experience shooting local music gigs only, and I'm trying to build a professional portfolio as well as shots to use on my youtube videos for tutorials for shooting portraits and people. If you search "Matt Granger and Tina" on youtube, you can see what I'm trying to do.

If we hit off well on our collaboration, we can definitely work on getting our names out together for the mutual benefit on social media. 

I'm ready to do this so please reply back only if you are serious and ready to do some real work to get yourself out there!! Thanks.
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목