타운게시판

Ruffin RD 마스터룸 렌트합니다.

마스터룸렌트 0 1440
Ruffin RD CA, 92123 위치에 a full bathroom inside the bedroom (마스터룸)렌트합니다. 방은 총 4개에 화장실 2개있구요. 화장실하나는 마스터룸 안에 있는데 그화장실 사용하시면돼요. 지금 한국인 대학생 두명과 미국인 여자1명이 extra room을 사용중입니다.
I have one master bedroom available with a full bathroom inside the bedroom.  The condo has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, so you will share the kitchen with 3 other roommates (2 Korean men in flight school and a 27 year-old female).  It is important to keep the kitchen and living room clean.  Must be clean, respectful, and organized.  No drugs, no hardcore partiers, no pets, no couples, no smoking inside the condo.
집이 깨끗하고 주방은 자유롭게 쓰시는데 깨끗하게 사용하셔야하고, 세탁기와 건조기가 집안에 있어서 편하게 사용하실 수 있습니다.
담배나 마약은 안되고 무리한 파티는 삼가주시고 동물도 안됩니다.
The master bedroom is furnished.  Also, there is one parking spot included.  The cost of rent is $800 per month.  This includes all utilities (water, electric, Wi-fi Internet).  There is a washer and dryer inside the unit, too. The damage/security deposit is $800.  The lease will be month-to-month.  I prefer someone who is looking to stay for more than 6 months.
가구배치되어있고 주차공간(1대용) 있습니다. 가격은 월 800불이고 모든 유틸리티 포함되어있어요. 디파짓은 800불이고 들어오실때 주시면 나가실때 드리구요 6개월 이상 묵으실분 구합니다. 방은 9월1일자로 들어오실분 찾고있어요^^
The location is close to the 805, 15, and 163 freeways.  We are also close to Mission Valley and Kearny Mesa.
I am looking for someone to move in on September 1st.

제가 홈스테이했던 집인데 주인이 매우 착해요^^ 방필요하신분 email주세요

Mail : bmpatrick@sbcglobal.net

집주인 이메일입니다. 영어로 보내주세요ㅎ

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목