타운게시판

KOREAN TUTOR 한국어 과외 지금 바로 시작하세요! (한인 3세, 4세)

sueTutor 0 1025

••••Above is Yelp review from my current student, she is 3rd generation Korean-American•••• 

Hello, my name is Sue. I am a private Korean language Hangul tutor. I was born and raised in Seoul, Korea. I have a B.A in Global Studies from Northwestern. 

Since 2005, I have helped students improve their confidence in Korean language. Whether you are struggling or simply looking for enrichment Korean tutoring, I will create a customized approach tailored specifically for your needs. 

I have experience working with all grade levels and have a passion to help students excel. (Grades K-12, College Students, and Adults) I teach Korean language from Beginner to Proficient level, and Business conversation. I have the experience and aptitude for creating a positive learning environment where students are challenged while enjoying the class. 

I strongly believe that repetition is key to learning a new language, and I try to impress this fact on students while retaining a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. I also encourage my students to travel overseas to experience immersion in the language and culture. 

Thank you for considering me. I look forward to speaking with you and working with you to help fulfill your potential. 

Sincerely, 

Sue 

이멜Email me: HangulOne@gmail.com  
문자Text me: 424-625-3577

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목