타운게시판

크레이그리스트에서 중고차를 사려고 하는데 이분 사기일까요?

불안한 구매자 6 3610
크레이그 리스트에서 중고차를 찾던중 아주 싼가격에 포스팅을 한 판매자를 찾았습니다.

메일을 보내 살의향이 있다
지금까지 오너가 몇명이었냐
전에 사고난적이 있었는가
차에 덴트나 문제는 없는가 라고 보냈더니 이런 답장이 왔습니다.

"지금 영국에 있는데 이베이를 통해 거래를하자...."

Hi I'm writing you about Honda Accord,
My name is Alexia,
My car  is in great shape.  The title is clear and in hand and ready to be signed over, you will receive it along with the car, so you will have no problems whatsoever registering it there.The carfax shows all dealer service was done. The car  is still available and I guess you could be it's new owner if everything turns out all right. It looks and runs exactly as new. This vehicle engine runs very, very smooth. No electrical problems on this beauty.This detailed vehicle makes the exterior look like it just came off the assembly line.
Mileage: 50415 
Transmission:  Automatic       
Year:  2003
Engine: 6 - Cyl
VIN: 1HGCM82603A004339
I've got photos of the car hosted on internet at the following address:

http://usera.imagecave.com/2003hondaex/

I am now located in London,UK and I feel very comfortable using a service like eBay. I need to know if you are interested to buy my car because I want to use their service. I just moved here a couple of months ago and I can' use it here because it is a right side wheel car. The car is still registered in the States. If you want it I can arrange a shipping process with Lufthansa (paid by me) for you to receive it in less than 3 days. With all this being said and in order to get this started please let me know your delivery info (where to send the car to) and your full name.
In order to notify eBay I will need buyer's name and shipping address so I can open a transaction case and they will contact you for further details and instructions.I want a safe deal and I want to end this transaction through eBay
Sincerely,

Alexia Vivian

유학생이라 중고차 매매에 관해서는 문외한이거든요 차주가 미국에 없는데 차량 구매가 가능할까요? 사기는 아닐까요? 가격이 매력적이라 사고싶은데 걱정이되고 아는것도없어서 고민이 되네요....
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
6 Comments
"지금 다른나라에 있는데 차를 팔아야 한다" 요맥락 윗분말씀대로 아주 전형적인것 같네요. 저번엔 스웨덴에서 차파는분이 이베이 통한 거래제안을 하셨다던데-_- 차받고 상태확인할때까지 돈은 자기 수중에 안들어올거다 머다 그분도 구구절절 달아놓으셨던데... 그냥 맘편하게 직접보고 사세요
craigslist 2007.06.01  
200% 사기입니다. craigslist에서도 저런 식으로는 절대 거래하지 말고 반드시 당사자끼리 현물거래하라고 주지시키고 있습니다. 그 곳에 기생하는 사기 수법입니다.
No! 2007.05.31  
사기입니다. 제가 craigslist에서 차를 사고 판 경험이 있느데요. 거래 하지 마세요.
b 2007.05.31  
사지마세요 120% 사기입니다.
차는 직접 보고 사시길...
10불짜리 신발을 사는 것또 아니니깐요.
MC 2007.05.31  
사기입니다. 영국에 있다. 아주 전형적인 사기죠. 누군가가 쉬핑하고 핸들링 처리해줄거다. 너한테 직접 배달해줄거다. 뭐 이런거 전형적인 사기죠. 절대 사면 안됩니다. 가격은 당연히 매력적이겠지요. ^^ 사기니까.
맙소사 2007.05.31  
지금 다시한번 자세히 읽어보니 영국에서 루프트한자로 3일안에 쉬핑을 해주겠다네요
자기부담으로.....리스크가 엄청난데요 믿을수있을까요?
제목