생활, 취미, 모임 정보

책임감 있고 실력있는 원어민 튜터 입니다. (샌디에고 출신)

Justin 1 4067

Do you need a professional English tutor? I can improve your English skills.
My name is Justin Simon. I am a native English speaker from San Diego and I teach English at the University of California, San Diego Extension.

[Qualification]
- Majored in Spanish with International studies minor at SDSU
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) from UCSD
- English tutor for international students (from Asia, Europe, South America, Africa, and the Middle East), but most of my experience is with Korean students and Korean culture
- Personal tutor for American University students (i.e. Correcting essays)
- Worked and studied in Korea for two summers with the Korea-America Student Conference
- English teacher at UCSD extension

I guarantee you will improve your English skills in writing, reading, pronunciation, speaking, and listening. I will help you get higher scores on essays, the TOEFL, the TOEIC, and other exams.

Some of the Koreans I used to teach were 1st & 1.5th generation immigrants. I have taught business owners, company workers, government workers, job seekers, Korean university students, and Korean preschool/elementary/middle/high school students. They were all satisfied and impressed with their improvement.

We can meet in person for free to discuss our lessons and see if you would like to take classes with me. Let me know if you have any questions or would like references. If you would prefer to ask questions in Korean, you can contact this person, and they can explain my teaching abilities and answer your questions in Korean: (email: middle14@naver.com / Kakao ID : purity0130)

I am from San Diego, and have lived in this city for more than 30 years. I know more about San Diego than anyone. I can answer any questions you might have about living here. Let's study English together and you will also be able to learn about American culture as well.

Would you like to improve your English skills? Please contact me if you are interested. You can kakao me too if that is more comfortable.

Mobile no. : 619-992-6354
Kakao ID : justinsimon
Email: justinsimon01@gmail.com

한국어로 된 제 소개 및 경력을 읽고 싶으시면 이곳을 클릭하세요: http://sdsaram.com/?doc=bbs/gnuboard.php&bo_table=board&sselect=&stext=&section=&ssort=&sorder=&wr_id=439509&page=

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
1 Comments
jeong 2016.12.15  
영어 과외
제목