Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
FREE delivery Sunday, June 9 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35
Or fastest delivery Friday, June 7. Order within 17 hrs 51 mins
In Stock
$$29.99 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$29.99
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Subscribe & Save:

Unlock 10% savings

Save 10% when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address. Currently, you'll save 5% on your Jul 5 delivery.

Choose how often it's delivered

From once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months

Skip or cancel any time

We'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
5% 10%
$28.49
$26.99
First delivery on Jun 11
Ships from: Amazon
Sold by: KAMY Int. Co., Ltd
Save 5% now and up to 10% on repeat deliveries.
• No fees
• Cancel anytime

Unlock 10% savings

Save 10% when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address. Currently, you'll save 5% on your Jul 5 delivery.

Choose how often it's delivered

From once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months

Skip or cancel any time

We'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Learn more
Potential yearly savings :

Potential Savings

Potential Yearly Savings is an estimate based on your selected delivery frequency and the base discount. Actual savings may change based on delivery frequency and discount eligibility.

Pricing

While you will always receive a Subscribe & Save discount, individual product prices can go up or down over time. If the price of your subscribed product changes, the new price will be displayed in your order review email and will be applied only on future shipments. You can review your subscription price and edit or cancel your subscription at any time
Learn more
FREE delivery Sunday, June 9 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35
Or fastest delivery Friday, June 7. Order within 17 hrs 51 mins
In Stock
Deliver every:

Added to cart

$$29.99 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$29.99
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Auto-deliveries sold by KAMY Int. Co., Ltd and Fulfilled by Amazon

I AM TOFU - Tofu Cat Litter, Natural Flushable Extra Clumping Pellet Litter (10 LBS, Green Tea)

4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars 732 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice in Cat Litter by K KAMY'S ZOO

Price:
$28.49
$26.99
10 LBS
Green Tea
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$29.99","priceAmount":29.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"29","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"x%2BPRRNk6WnqN3k98ynL5ZhEWFHRN3Ztxmhq9pk38AjN%2BWTxDcKhu0YRXFEnYfsDtQySNNWJal9J%2B8D6T7EIJH%2Fz%2FNGOUUaaARmAc80g5zuUpoNhGWlhPG%2FslbKGgyxzdiyhJ%2BfBtHytXRY8xA%2Fv0t6Msk4BUjranXbPv7k%2FlQlQTSS6Owt1qNWVz9NRgD8XT","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}, {"displayPrice":"$28.49","priceAmount":28.49,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"28","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"49","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":null,"locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"SNS","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":1}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand K KAMY'S ZOO
Item Weight 10 Pounds
Material Tofu
Scent Green Tea
Target Species Cat
Manufacturer Love Cat Pet

About this item

• [100% Biodegradable. Healthy and safe for cat] - 'I AM TOFU' is naturally made by soya bean and corn starch. It does not contain any synthetic additives, chemicals, and clay.
  • [Flushable & Dust Free] - Fast dissolve and safe to flush. 99% Dust-free and no-tracking.
  • [Instant clumping and easy to scoop] - Use natural clumping formula and clump within few minutes. No more scraping the sides or bottom of the litter box.
  • [Strong absorption rate] - 400% absorption ability which means it can absorb up to 4 times their weight.
  • Litter with 6 lb can last 3 to 4 weeks for one cat. DO NOT use with self- washing litter box.

Customer ratings by feature

Easy to use
4.4 4.4
Light weight
4.2 4.2
Absorbency
4.2 4.2
Easy to clean
4.2 4.2
Make it a bundle
We found 1 bundle with this item:
I AM TOFU - Tofu Cat Litter, Natural Flushable Extra Clumping Pellet Litter (10 LBS, Green Tea)

Frequently bought together

$29.99 ($3.00/Pound)
Get it as soon as Sunday, Jun 9
In Stock
Sold by KAMY Int. Co., Ltd and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.
Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.
Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.

Videos for similar products

Product Description

What is 'I AM TOFU'?

• 'I AM TOFU' is naturally made by soya bean and corn starch. It does not contain any synthetic additives, chemicals, and clay, so that harmless to cat.
  • It has been dehydrated, dried, and sterilized at a high temperature of 896 °F.
  • It is water-soluble. It will instantly dissolve in water and safe to flush.
  • Use the natural clumping formula, clump within a few minutes, and easy to scoop.
  • A litter with 6 lb can last 3 to 4 weeks for one cat.
  • The powder in the bottom of the bag is tofu cat litter's raw material and does not affect the normal use.

I AM TOFU is...

soy beans and a cup of milk

i am tofu cat litter with four scents honey peach, charcoal, green tea, original no scent

Plant on the hands and soil

Natural Litter Made by 100% Soy Bean

I AM TOFU is made from 100% soy bean & pea fiber and even harmless to eat.

Four Different Scents Available

I AM TOFU is available in four natural scents.

• Original No Scent
  • Green Tea
  • Honey Peach
  • Charcoal

Cares about the Health of Our Planet

The mining operation of bentonite causes an environmental impact and it's not water-soluble, which makes it hard to dispose of.

I AM TOFU is naturally made from soya bean and easily dissolves in water and can use as compost.

Features

clean floor illustration

water drop illustration

poop illustration

Paw pic with 0.07"

99% Dust Free & Trackless

99% dust-free which reduces the risk of respiratory and eye disease for cats and families, and no more tracking at random a location of your house including bed, tabletops, and others.

Strong Absorption Power

400 % absorption ability which means can absorb up to 4 times their weight. With excellent absorption, instantly clump within a few minutes and minimize wasted litter.

Excellent Deodorization

With strong deodorization power, it remove odor of cat’s excrement. Added A+ grade activated carbon, charcoal, and natural aromatic oils to maximize the deodorizing power.

Gentle on Cat's Paw

Extra thin pellet is gentle on cat’s paw.

green tea tofu cat litter

How To Use

1. Fill the litter box with 2/3 of previous cat litter and 1/3 of I AM TOFU.
  2. Increase the proportion of I AM TOFU gradually until the previous cat litter is completely replaced.
  3. After the adjustment period, pour the I AM TOFU to a depth of 2" to 2.7" (5-8 cm).
  4. Scoop out the clumps after used by cat.
  5. The clumps can be flushed into a toilet or dispose into a trash bin.

Cat in a litter box

Cautions

1. Do not use it for any purpose other than cleaning cat feces.
  2. If stored in a humid place after opening, the coagulation power may decrease and the shape may be deformed.
  3. If you throw a large amount of the toilet all at once, it may clog.
  4. Pregnant women and people with weakened immune systems are at risk of bacterial infections due to feces. please clean your hands after clean the litter.
  5. I AM TOFU can use with regular litter box and self-cleaning litter box. DO NOT use with self- washing litter box.

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Feedback

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product details

• Package Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 15.5 x 12 x 4 inches; 10 Pounds
  • Date First Available ‏ : ‎ January 23, 2020
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Love Cat Pet
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09JRHT6QL
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars 732 ratings

Compare with similar items

This Item
Recommendations
VETRESKA Tofu Cat Litter,Natural Kitty Litter Strong Clumping Flushable Cat Litter Pellets Ultra Absorbent Deodorant Tofu Litter,Dust-Free,Low Tracking,Eco-Friendly,Green Tea(5.5lb×1bag)
dummy
FUKUMARU Tofu Cat Litter, 12 LBS Clumping Cat Litter, Dust Free Unscented Flushable Tofu Litter, Natural, Lightweight and Low Tracking Cat Litter Pellets Mixed Apple Wood, 24/7 Odor Control
dummy
FUKUMARU Tofu Cat Litter Natural Unscented, Dust Free Cat Litter, Flushable Cat Litter Quick Clumping, Lightweight, Low Tracking Cat Litter Pellets, Effective Odor Control, 16.5 LBS (3 Packs)
dummy
FreshWhisker Tofu Cat Litter, Odor Free & Flushable Clumping Tofu Kitty Litter Products for Cats (6 LB Bags - 2 Pack)
dummy
Catit - Go Natural Pea Husk Clumping Cat Litter - Lightweight, Dust Free, Easy Cleaning & Scooping, Flushable Kitty Litter with Odor Control & Subtle Fragrance - 12.3 Lbs, Vanilla Scented
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Price$29.99-13% $13.99
Typical:$15.99
$25.79-6% $33.79
List:$35.79
-29% $24.99
List:$34.99
$19.00
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Absorbency
Easy to clean
Scent
Value for money
Light weight
Sold By
KAMY Int. Co., Ltd
Vetreska-USA
FUKUMARU
FUKUMARU
FRESH WHISKER
Amazon.com
scent
Green Tea
Green Tea
Unscented
Corn Cat Litter
Unscented
Natural
material
Tofu
Natural Tofu Litter Mixed Apple Wood Pellets
Tofu cat litter
Pea Husk
weight
10 pounds
5.5 pounds
12 pounds
16.5 pounds
12 pounds
5.6 kilograms

Customer reviews

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5
732 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the quality, clumping, and ease of cleaning of the animal litter. For example, they mention it's a great product, does not track, and clups well. That said, opinions are mixed on scent, value, and stickiness.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

81 customers mention64 positive17 negative

Customers find the litter easy to clean. They say it doesn't track, is not dusty, and controls urine odour well. They also say it clumps well and can be flushed down the toilet without issue.

"...3. It doesn't turn to dust/disintegrate. I don't have to wash boxes anymore...." Read more

"Liked that it dosn't get stuck in cats paws & is easyto clean unless it's wet. It turns into a green liquid that can't be scooped out eaasily...." Read more

"ProsThis litter clumps really well and flushed down the toilet without issue. It also is low tracking compared to my old clay litter..." Read more

"...It was amazing at first. No tracking problem, all clean. Peach scent is a good smell. BUT, 3 days later, this tofu litter will drag you crazy...." Read more

48 customers mention34 positive14 negative

Customers like the quality of the litter. They say it's a great product, has a good scent, and lasts ages. Some say it is a wonderful alternative to the typical sand.

"...There is very little tracking, I have far less litter waste, and it does help control odor." Read more

"great tofu litter. but I'm switching and will be trying to find a better alternative in tofu litters again...." Read more

"...The cat urine smell is too strong, and the tofu litter never does the work after first 3 days...." Read more

"This litter is the best litter we have ever gotten. No smell or orders at all." Read more

44 customers mention34 positive10 negative

Customers like the clumping of the litter. They mention that it clumped well, is completely flushable, and dissolves in water. Some say that the clums are hard and do not break up. Overall, most are satisfied with the sturdiness of the product.

"...5. Clumps really well. -As it should!..." Read more

"...It literally has zero dust, the green tea scent is nice and the clumps are tight and do not crumble apart when scooping...." Read more

"ProsThis litter clumps really well and flushed down the toilet without issue. It also is low tracking compared to my old clay litter..." Read more

"It is little bit messy and smelly compare to our old litter. Not the worst one we’ve tried. So r starts" Read more

27 customers mention22 positive5 negative

Customers like that the animal litter doesn't track all over the house or stick to their cat's bum-bum. They also say it's easy to clump and doesn''t leave a trace.

"...4. It tracks less than other kinds of litter. Seriously. I don't find litter everywhere...." Read more

"...Outs cats liked it better and it tracked way less BUT it definitely didn’t clump as well and the dust was RIDICULOUS..." Read more

"...It also is low tracking compared to my old clay litterCons..." Read more

"...It was amazing at first. No tracking problem, all clean. Peach scent is a good smell. BUT, 3 days later, this tofu litter will drag you crazy...." Read more

20 customers mention20 positive0 negative

Customers find the animal litter easy to use and convenient. They say it's easy for a cat to adapt to, easy on the paws, and pleasant not overwhelming. They also say it sifts well and is easy to maintain.

"...For poop it's great. And it's soft. won't hurt sensitive paws. My cat, however prefers Weruva it's a pee potty (I think it's called)." Read more

"...The pieces are way smaller and it sifts so much easier. The clumping makes a huge difference. Even her pee clumps and sifts!!..." Read more

"...very low dust, and easy for a cat to adapt to...." Read more

"Easy to use, my cats love it," Read more

103 customers mention67 positive36 negative

Customers are mixed about the scent of the animal litter. Some mention that it has no smell, while others say that it starts to have a weird smell.

"...1. It smells herbal and fresh.2. Absorbs odor IMO. Other than when my one cat doesn't hide her poo, it absorbs the smells.3...." Read more

"...It literally has zero dust, the green tea scent is nice and the clumps are tight and do not crumble apart when scooping...." Read more

"...It did not cover the cats smell when they went either, and it’d have to be immediately cleaned or else the whole room would smell...." Read more

"...There was also 0 odor!!" Read more

32 customers mention11 positive21 negative

Customers are mixed about the value of the animal litter. Some mention that it works well, is value for money, and saves them money. They say it lasts weeks and is a tiny bag for the price. However, others say that it's super expensive and not sure if they'll be able to afford it.

"...The price is unbelievable high." Read more

"...The 18lb comes in three vacuum packed bags. Saves me money and I get it on autoship, so save money, too...." Read more

"...Con: What I don't love and is the reason for one less star is the rising cost...." Read more

"...My only issue with this product is the high price, about $10-13 higher than its competitors for 20lbs...." Read more

20 customers mention8 positive12 negative

Customers are mixed about the stickiness of the animal litter. Some mention that it controls odor and doesn't get stuck to the litter box or cat's bum, while others say that it sticks like glue to the bottom of the litter pan and is hard to remove.

"...More than that, this litter will just stick on the brush of my auto-clean litter box and I have to clean it every single day...." Read more

"Liked that it dosn't get stuck in cats paws & is easyto clean unless it's wet. It turns into a green liquid that can't be scooped out eaasily...." Read more

"...instead of a large clump it either gets gooey and sticks to the edges of the box or breaks up into smaller gooey pieces...." Read more

"...Very low tracking, does not stick to our cat (medium to long hair), odor free of urine (#2’s can sometimes be stinky if wetter than usual), very low..." Read more

Great litter
5 Stars
Great litter
My cat has stopped making biscuits & is onto green tea cakes... but seriously, this clumps great & absorbs odor better than our previous litter. It's so great to also not have sandy litter grit all over the floor from my cats excessive digging, this is much easier to clean, since I can see it on the floor.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020
29 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2023
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2023
Size: 10 LBSColor: Honey PeachVerified Purchase