$150.00 $150.00 per Count
FREE Returns
FREE delivery Friday, May 17
Or fastest delivery Thursday, May 16. Order within 15 hrs 42 mins
In Stock
$$150.00 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$150.00
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon
Ships from
Amazon
Sold by
Sold by
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more

DERMAFIRM BIOTOC Medi Nano Pen Pro | Korean Skin Care Microneedling Pen w/ 5 Replenishment Cartridges | Non-Irritating Derma Pen for Face & Lip Plumper Device w/Silicon Needles

3.8 3.8 out of 5 stars 28 ratings

$150.00 $150.00 per Count
FREE Returns
01. Medi Nano Pen Pro
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$150.00","priceAmount":150.00,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"150","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"Z8vstUwOh9Zz8ZrAn45LMzyRwnQe8JY3gz%2BdNNCFRUQhsa3%2F6kZxoJs46yIyDjStmDzJOzG5vi9G8bFNFuXk20kG1nJHQ%2BRUU8oiPXlyyJdg4iadwjdwLwDwZy8XYBKmmrntVq6fOWwrYFzs5B0J2EKqLCXOhvzuEd5Av26yrMlKptQwxSZyI4W8AFUmokuZ","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

• REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR SKIN CARE ROUTINE. Infuse serums effortlessly with DERMAFIRM's BIOTOC microneedling device featuring 0.2mm Silicon needles for sensitive skin. Unlock the power of advanced skincare technology and achieve 436% enhanced absorption to foster collagen production and reduce fine lines.
  • ELEVATE YOUR KOREAN BEAUTY EXPERIENCE. Indulge in professional-grade 7,200 rpm microchanneling with our DERMAFIRM multifunctional electric beauty pen. Crafted with Patented Silicon Needles, it rejuvenates the skin by enhancing product absorption to unveil fresh and radiant skin.
  • PLUMP YOUR POUT. Transform your lips with DERMAFIRM's micro needle pen to enhance volume and definition for irresistibly kissable lips. Experience a fuller, luscious appearance and elevate your confidence with every precise application.
  • PERSONALIZED SKINCARE MASTERY. Achieve comprehensive coverage with our DERMAFIRM nano needling pen. With dialable three intensity levels and delicate 0.15”x0.15” (4x4mm) surface coverage, target hard-to-reach areas for a professional-grade procedure tailored to your skin's needs.
  • EASY TO USE. The DERMAFIRM BIOTOC Medi Nano skin pen is designed for simplicity, making it effortless to achieve professional-grade microneedling results at home. With easy-to-follow instructions and intuitive controls, pamper your skin with ease and confidence.

Add a debit or credit card to save time when you check out
Convenient and secure with 2 clicks. Add your card

Frequently bought together

$150.00 ($150.00/Count)
Get it as soon as Friday, May 17
In Stock
Sold by Dermafirm INC and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Choose items to buy together.

From the brand

Product Description

biotok_1
Biotok_3_1

Biotok_3_2

0.2mm Micro Channels

Opens up optimal dimension for 20 min

Biotok_3_3

Premium Material

Patented Silicone sourced from the U.S

Biotok_3_4

Hypoallergenic

Unlike steel, silicones are hypoallergenic

Biotok_4
Biotok_5

Product details

• Package Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 8.35 x 5.91 x 2.24 inches; 11.99 ounces
  • Batteries ‏ : ‎ 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ DERMAFIRM INC
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BKPDSYCD
  • Customer Reviews:
    3.8 3.8 out of 5 stars 28 ratings

Compare with similar items

This Item
DERMAFIRM BIOTOC Medi Nano Pen Pro | Korean Skin Care Microneedling Pen w/ 5 Replenishment Cartridges | Non-Irritating Derma Pen for Face & Lip Plumper Device w/Silicon Needles
Recommendations
New Body Life Dr. Pen Ultima M8S Professional Microneedling Pen-2023 Year Microneedle Pen Hair Beard Growth-Wireless Derma Skin Pen-Amazing Skin Pen Face Body-6 Cartridges (3pcs 18pin + 3pcs 36pin)
dummy
Puicmlna Microneedling Pen with 12 Pcs Pin & Nano Cartridges Size 0.1mm, 3 x 42-pin, 3 x 36-pin,3 x 12-pin,3 x Nano series mixed-Puicmlna Replacement Cartridges Disposable Needles
dummy
Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen with 20 Replacement Cartridges, Wireless Derma Microneedle Pen Kit, Professional Skin Care Tools for Face Body Hair Beard Growth
dummy
Dr.Pen Ultima M8S Microneedling Pen, Wireless Microneedle Skin Care Tool - with 20 Replacement Cartridges
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$150.00-17% $94.99
Typical:$114.99
-15% $39.99
List:$46.99
$139.99-21% $109.99
Typical:$139.98
Price Per Unit$150.00 / Count$94.99 / Count$39.99 / Count$6.67 / Count$5.24 / Count
Delivery
Get it as soon as Monday, May 20
Customer Ratings
Easy to hold
Easy to use
Sold By
Dermafirm INC
Evolve Health & Wellness
Puicmlna-US
Dr.pen American
Woot

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

3.8 out of 5 stars
3.8 out of 5
28 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the brightness and simplicity of the product. For example, they say it gives an instant glow and is painless.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

3 customers mention3 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the brightness of the product. They mention that it gives an instant glow and that they always feel their skin glowy, firmer, and younger looking with less.

"...noticed a significant improvement in overall hydration, texture, and radiance...." Read more

"...The next morning I always feel my skin glowy, firmer, and younger looking with less visible pores...." Read more

"Gives instant glow..." Read more

3 customers mention3 positive0 negative

Customers appreciate the simplicity of the device. They mention that it is painless and gently massages the skin, leaving behind no irritation or discomfort.

"...it glides effortlessly across the skin, leaving behind no irritation or discomfort...." Read more

"There is no pain when using this device. However, there is a slight redness after using it...." Read more

"...My skin is sensitive but this device is painless and gently massages as well...." Read more

Gives instant glow
4 Stars
Gives instant glow
I've been using this for two weeks now and I like it! (I used it with biotec 3x ampoule) It could give you a light tingly pain if you have a sensitive skin. Make sure to do a face mask or put a heavy moisturizer for next couple days, then it'll be okay in next 1-2 days. You'll see a glow right after you use it!
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2024
Color: 01. Medi Nano Pen ProVerified Purchase
This little pen has transformed my beauty routine! This innovative device seamlessly enhances the absorption of skincare products while maintaining a gentle touch on the skin. From the moment I incorporated it into my regimen, I noticed a remarkable difference in the effectiveness of my skincare products. Its advanced nano-technology allows for deeper penetration of serums, creams, and oils, ensuring that every precious ingredient reaches its full potential. Unlike traditional methods, this pen ensures that no product goes to waste, maximizing the benefits of my favorite skincare formulations. What makes it even better is its gentle yet effective approach. Despite its powerful technology, it glides effortlessly across the skin, leaving behind no irritation or discomfort. I love how seamlessly it integrates into my routine, making it a pleasure to use. my skin has never looked or felt better. With continued use, I've noticed a significant improvement in overall hydration, texture, and radiance. It's like having a professional skincare treatment right at my fingertips!
Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2023
I've been using this for two weeks now and I like it! (I used it with biotec 3x ampoule) It could give you a light tingly pain if you have a sensitive skin. Make sure to do a face mask or put a heavy moisturizer for next couple days, then it'll be okay in next 1-2 days. You'll see a glow right after you use it!
Customer image
4.0 out of 5 stars Gives instant glow
Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2023
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
6 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2023
There is no pain when using this device. However, there is a slight redness after using it. If you have sensitive skin, you may feel more pain, but it is painless compared to general dermatological procedures. In my case, my skin is not particularly sensitive, so the irritation went away after a few hours. So, it is always better to use this device at night.

I tried a lot of different tools, but the problem was that you had to spend a lot of time to see the effect. After using this device just once, you can feel the difference in your skin the next day. It seems to get better after two or three uses. Also, since it is sufficient to use it within 10 minutes at a time, it is very good for those who are troublesome to use the tool.

Another advantage is that you can use a variety of cosmetics. However, it is recommended to use it only once a week due to irritation, so you should choose a functional product that suits your skin well.

I liked that the tip was small, so I could focus on detailed areas such as the nose, between the eyebrows, and the corners of the mouth.

The tips are disposable, so you have to buy them regularly, similar to other skin toning devices that require you to constantly buy sliding gels. It will cost money regularly, but it's not bad in terms of hygiene.

It has been a few weeks since I tried this device. I have used it once a week with Dermafirm Biotoc 3X Cross-link ampoule, Biotic Regen-ampoule, and Misssha Time Revolution Artemisia ampoule. It has been great on my not-so-sensitive skin. The next morning I always feel my skin glowy, firmer, and younger looking with less visible pores. I am sure this device will become a staple in my skin care routine.
11 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2024
Todavía no lusado pero espero que sea muy bueno.
Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2023
The media could not be loaded.
 I have been using Biotoc for a week now and I am loving it. I am using it with my own The Ordinary ample and the ample absorption and retention are so much better with this device. My skin is sensitive but this device is painless and gently massages as well. Even though I don't see a dramatic change after a week, I can feel that my skin is hydrated and my make up sits better on my skin. The amount of ance has reduced as well. If you are concerned about your enlarged pores and acne, you should give this a try. I am very satisfied with my purchase so far. Thank you!
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Enlarged Pores and Acne
Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2023
I have been using Biotoc for a week now and I am loving it. I am using it with my own The Ordinary ample and the ample absorption and retention are so much better with this device. My skin is sensitive but this device is painless and gently massages as well. Even though I don't see a dramatic change after a week, I can feel that my skin is hydrated and my make up sits better on my skin. The amount of ance has reduced as well. If you are concerned about your enlarged pores and acne, you should give this a try. I am very satisfied with my purchase so far. Thank you!
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2023
Color: 01. Medi Nano Pen ProVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This microneedling pen is not painful but I’m not comfortable continuing to use it on my own. As someone who is prone to keloids, i’m nervous about the possibility of breaking out/infections due to my own potential user error in using it. For those that are more experienced in receiving treatments elsewhere and don’t have sensitive skin, this may be a good at home option to save money over time.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2023
Color: 01. Medi Nano Pen ProVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
First of all, this was manufactured back in 2020, so about 3 years.
At first, I thought the condition looked like a used or returned one, but maybe it's worn because this one was from back in 2020. I cannot verify it so I guess I am not going to try this on my face to find out what's what.
For the price, saying disappointed would be an understatement.
One person found this helpful

Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.